Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pictures!

I'm coming to the USA in just 3 days now! Yea! But, I promised some pictures. It's late, but I just wanted to post some of these. Pictures say a thousand words right?

These are a few from our day trip into Sydney. We went into the city to see the Botanical gardens, dinner, and a movie.
















Happy America Day Everyone! These are some pictures of me in my special party hat (Thanks to my sweet hubby who got it just for me), some decorations including the coolest USA flag balloon, and our cheesecake for our big cookout party.

Okay, so some explanation is probably needed here. The person doing the writing should have written "Farewell" not "Frie well", but well he was from India and V thought it was funnier to leave it this way. :)





1 comment:

stewardess said...

Yeah! A picture(s) of Julie. I haven't seen you in so long. Glad your hair is the same color/length, unlike some other bridesmaids. *Grin* Can't wait to see you in person! Love the cowgirl hat! Glad you're feeling better. Much love!