Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm baaacccckkk!

Hi everyone! I'm baack in the states and living it up with my friends and family. I wanted to share a few photos of my trip so far. It's only been 1 weekend so far and I've been to 3 towns, all dressed up and out to dinner, swimming, shopping, lunch with my great aunt, visiting with friends, movies, listening to live jazz piano, and tomorrow I'm painting and going to Hobby Lobby! Wohoo! The only thing I haven't done much of is sleep.

Wanna see some pictures?

Dinner out with the girls!











It was winter in Australia, but it's summer here in Oklahoma for sure! Chocolates melt in your hand, chapstick melts in your purse, and QuickTrip 32 oz drinks are just 0.49 cents!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! How long will you be in the country? Brian and I leave SLC this Friday (July 25th) for our move back to Oxford. We miss the two of you (and the furry boys) so very much!