Friday, October 2, 2009

Leura Garden Festival

Last year I went to Leura in the Blue Mountains for an annual Garden festival. I got to hear a Flute group, see an art exhibition, and visit 7 gardens, all flowering in God's beauty. I also experienced a bit of rain, some gorgeous waterfalls, and a teapot museum that sold more coffee than tea.

And it's that time again! It feels very strange to be going again to something that happens annually in Australia. Almost like I actually live here.

My good friend and her baby are coming along this time and I'm so excited. Well, I was excited until I saw the forecast is for rain and 8-13 degrees C (~46-55 F). I am going to be optimistic though and hope tomorrow works out and I'm enjoying a beautiful day trip outside of Sydney. That's what long weekends are for right?

No comments: