Sunday, July 27, 2008

Living each day to the fullest

Hi everyone! The wedding went so very well... here's my lovely dress so many people helped me shop for and get thread to match and one kind friend even hemmed it for me while I stood on her kitchen table! It worked out well I think and maybe when I get back to Oz my husband will take me somewhere nice so I can wear it again. Also, I got to spend some time after the wedding with my good friends who came back from Georgia! And look what they kindly bought me for my birthday! A 24 case of Dr. Pepper -oh yeah. My mom met me at the airport with Dr. Pepper, T-girl had a 2 Liter in her fridge for me, and now my very own 24 cans! I'm in Dr. Pepper Heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! AWESOME! STUNNING!

I LOVE YOU!

V

Anonymous said...

hey this is varsa's cousin isabella i found your blog randomly but anyway its a cool blog

xxoo