Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Countdown -7 days to go

Ladies and Gents -We have a winner! Why am I not suprised that a musical reference would be easily picked out by you Logan. :)

Oasis -"Half the World Away" is a great song. But, back in my high school days I considered Texas half a world away from Oklahoma. Now, I guess my world has gotten a bit bigger.

Thanks for reading everyone. It's not always easy staying in touch with friends, so I hope this makes it a little easier. I know I love reading y'alls blogs -those of you who haven't turned to the dark side of facebook.

Progress is being made -I have 2 suitcases fully packed now. Gosh, I took more with me when I moved to a shared dormroom in college. Waaay more. (Even tho my Dad told me I didn't need anything but some clothes and a pencil!)

Gotta go enjoy my last week in the good ole US of A!
PS. Logan, Can you e-mail me your address please? Gotta send your prize.
PPS. Also, anyone who wants postcards from Australia please e-mail me your address please and I will do my very best!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Hey, how come I didn't get a link? My wife did, but I didn't. Here's my email address if you didn't have it: sparquay (at) gmail.
So, I also took offense at "the dark side of Facebook". It's better thank Myspace at least, but I have my Facebook profile picking up my Blog feed. I love APIs.